Call Us

(0191) 267 2333

M-F: 9am – 5pm

Closed Weekends

Uni-Valve Flow Control

£34.95 ex. Vat



The Uni-Valve (UniValve) is the most convenient way to control water usage. the Uni-Valve is a simple to operate way to start and stop the flow of water to your water fed pole. Simply fit the item to the inside of your hose and then pull the hose to start and stop the water flow.

  • Pull hose once to turn the water on and off
  • Please Note: 3x 5mm O-Clips required for Fitting Uni-Valve